At Cogniva, we create unique and innovative AI-based products to help our customers understand, manage and use the information they generate. We offer a friendly, diverse, engaged and team-based atmosphere that is low-formal and highly productive, with a strong emphasis on work-life balance.
The Cogniva Senior Sales and Marketing Coordinator plays a lead role in the planning, execution and delivery of sales and marketing campaigns. Among other things, he/she is responsible for creating/editing content (blogs, ad content, social media posts, website content, booklets, etc.) You will be responsible for defining and executing our content marketing strategy, including building an annual content calendar to support campaign activity to acquire new customers domestically and internationally. You will also produce key performance indicators (KPIs) that measure the effectiveness of the content strategy, such as reach of articles created, page rankings on Google, backlinks earned, website and social media traffic, number of inbound leads and conversion rates.
You will also be called upon to support the Vice President of Business Development in the search for new clients and partners, and in the management and organization of sales-related activities.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking to add a motivated and enthusiastic sales and marketing resource to assist our growing team.
- We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and proactive in promoting our brand and products.
- Our ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal communication skills, is eager to learn, and is willing to try new approaches to develop and improve our online presence.
- The successful candidate must be motivated and able to work independently.
- The successful candidate is detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines, while being flexible to adapt to changing priorities.
- We are looking for someone who can represent us well to potential clients.
- Research, create, write, edit and update content assets for website, blog, marketing campaigns, promotional materials, LinkedIn, Twitter and external reference sites, etc. to increase online engagement and generate leads for the sales team.
- Work closely with the Product Manager, VP of Business Development, and Director of Operations to create high quality content that is optimized and innovative for SEO and conversions and for the development of digital sales and marketing strategies.
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar, and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Independently identify new topics we could write about and opportunities to repurpose existing content based on research and SEO best practices.
- Analyze key content marketing metrics and suggest improvements to increase engagement and conversions.
- Manage any external content production if needed (agency/contractor).
- Track and analyze marketing campaigns, develop reports for the executive team and evaluate return on investment.
- Help Cogniva evolve its core narrative, and help us tell our story in a more compelling way across not just marketing, but the entire organization.
- Ensure brand consistency across all media.
- Assist the Cogniva team in finding new prospects and following up on sales activities with prospects.
- Lead the sales team in the sales process.
- Organize presentations, meetings or demonstration conferences as needed.
- University degree or college diploma in communications, marketing or a related field.
- Good understanding of recent trends in digital marketing.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem (M365 + SharePoint).
- Knowledge of information management principles is an asset.
- Knowledge of the concept of text analysis through machine learning is a plus.
- Knowledge of Hubspot or other equivalent platforms is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
Cogniva recognizes the importance and value of diversity and inclusiveness and promotes the concept of positive space that allows the development and empowerment of each individual.