At Cogniva, We create unique and innovative products to help our clients understand, manage, and make use of the information they generate! We offer a friendly, diverse, engaged team-based atmosphere, low on formality and high on productivity, with a strong emphasis on work and life balance.
What we are looking for:
- We are currently search of an experienced QA analyst to join our inspired and growing team of passionate people.
- The successful applicant will help us maintain and expand our product suite, including desktop, server, and web-based product components.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide expert guidance to the management team in updating and implementing a company QA strategy.
- Provide guidance to the management team in updating and improving the overall technical processes for the company.
- Work with Product Management and Development to define test plans for our new software.
- Produce appropriate test cases for our software product components.
- Work within existing Agile-based processes to track work effort & progress.
- Perform quality assurance activities to ensure the company’s products meet our high standards.
- Work with Support agents to investigate customer-reported issues.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in software development, testing, or quality assurance.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in team environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with other team members.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Quality Assurance, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, or related disciplines.
- Experience with Windows environments.
- Experience in an Agile-based development environment.
* We recognise the importance and value of diversity and inclusiveness and promotes the concept of positive space that allows the development and empowerment of each individual.