Drawing on over 25 years of information management experience, Cogniva has a rich history of innovation and growth as an industry leader. Our inclusive and diverse team includes experts at the cutting edge of artificial intelligence, semantics, and information science supported by a first-class development team. This diverse knowledge base provides us with a unique approach to understanding and solving the challenges and issues posed by an ever-changing information economy regardless of the type or size of organization. Cogniva has a presence in North America and Europe.
Cogniva is the publisher of the C3 solution. C3 automates tasks related to organizing information and enforcing compliance rules that are traditionally delegated to users.
By unifying and integrating traditional information management standards and tools into a cohesive framework, C3 simplifies information management and compliance tasks for both users and information managers.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking to add a motivated and enthusiastic Sales and Marketing resource to help our expanding team.
- We are looking for someone who shows enthusiasm and initiative in promoting our brand and our products.
- Our ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal communication skills, is eager to learn and does not hesitate to try new approaches to develop and improve our online presence.
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated and able to work well and independently.
- The successful candidate is detail-oriented and can meet deadlines, while being flexible to adapt to changing priorities
- We are looking for someone who can represent us well to potential clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and write content for the website, blog, marketing campaigns and promotional material.
- Track and analyze marketing campaigns, develop reports for the management team and assess return on investment.
- Create content of all kinds to increase online engagement and generate leads to the sales team.
- Collaborate with team members to generate innovative content and digital sales and marketing strategies.
- Support the sales team in the sales process.
- Organize presentations, meetings or video conferences as needed.
- Follow up on sales activities with potential customers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University or college diploma in communications, marketing or a related field.
- Good understanding of recent trends in digital marketing.
- Knowledge of the Hubspot platform is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
Cogniva recognizes the importance and value of diversity and inclusiveness and promotes the concept of positive space that allows the development and empowerment of each individual.