At Cogniva, We create unique and innovative products to help our clients understand, manage, and make use of the information they generate! We offer a friendly, diverse, engaged team-based atmosphere, low on formality and high on productivity, with a strong emphasis on work and life balance.
What we are looking for:
- We’re looking to add a driven and eager Digital Marketing Intern to assist our small but inspired and growing team of passionate people!
- The successful applicant will be eager to help with our online growth by implementing SEO best practices and creating valuable content.
- We are seeking someone who is thrilled about initiatives for how to get our brand out there for prospective partners and clients.
- Our ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal communication skills, has a strong hands-on approach for how to grow and improve a business’s presence online, is eager to learn, and doesn’t mind trying and learning new skills and strategies while wearing many hats in order to get the job done.
- The chosen candidate will be working to improve Cogniva’s brand and overall messaging online while optimizing each touchpoint to create a web presence that can compete some of the larger players in the software development technology.
- The chosen candidate must be self-motivated and able to work well and independently from a remote location (but the team is always a Microsoft Teams DM or a phone call away!)
- The selected individual is detail-oriented and will have the ability to adhere to deadlines, while also being flexible to changing priorities.
- We want someone who isn’t afraid to speak their mind on the best approach to tasks, even when C-level execs are involved.
- We’re looking for someone with a determined attitude that can take our brand and do their best to turn it into an engine of growth!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and write copy for the website, blog, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and more.
- Analyze the success of campaigns and ROI, develop reports for leadership, and contribute campaign adjustment suggestions.
- Create content of all kinds to increase engagement online and drive leads to the sales team.
- Build, manage and edit drip, nurturing campaigns independently and in collaboration with other team members.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team (written, graphic, video, and other mediums).
- Collaborate with team members to generate innovative content and digital marketing strategies.
- Conduct A-B content testing and experimentation to optimize growth.
- Track, measure and report on sales and engagement growth experiment findings.
- Advising and revising engagement trends based on industry best practices.
Knowledge and skills:
* We recognises the importance and value of diversity and inclusiveness and promotes the concept of positive space that allows the development and empowerment of each individual.
- Thorough understanding of trends in digital marketing including superior knowledge of SEO and the Google ranking algorithm to drive growth and traffic to our website.
- Experience crafting email campaigns is an asset.
- Working knowledge of analytics reporting software such as Google Analytics.
- Experience working in digital marketing and industry best practices.
- Proficiency with Excel and ability to learn new data management systems.
- Knowledge of the HubSpot platform is an asset.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Functional oral and written French communication skills an asset.
- The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a remote team environment.